2021 Superconscious Success Summit : Interview with Christopher Salem
Christopher Salem is an Executive Coach, Corporate Trainer, and Professional Speaker mentors C-Suite, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and sales professionals to build and protect their brands by raising their level of influence as trusted advisors to maximize their results. He also works with companies to create an interdependent work environment and thriving culture through a growth mindset foundation, effective communication, transparent leadership, and higher engagement.
His book Master Your Inner Critic / Resolve the Root Cause – Create Prosperity went international best seller in 2016. He also co-authored the recent edition to "Mastering the Art of Success" with Jack Canfield. His weekly radio show Sustainable Success is part of the Voice America Influencers Channel. Chris is also an accomplished business & emotional intelligence strategist, award-winning author®, certified mindset expert, radio show host & media personality, and wellness advocate.
Recently, Chris and I have started a new brand called Peace N Prosperity which is based on the concept of integrating mindset, mindfulness and prosperity consciousness to create both peace and prosperity in your life so that you may obtain greater clarity to be decisive and take consistent action, have better energy to sustain performance with work life harmony, obtain better focus to stick to goals and and develop healthier success habits long term and obtain a better sense of self and alignment with core values to connect at a deeper level with others. This interview will give you an outline of some tips and techniques you can undertake in order to begin to create work-life harmony. If you would like to dig a little deeper and actually participate in a group workshop then he will also be doing a workshop on the VIP day. Check out your playbook to read up more on that.
- What a growth mindset is in comparison to a fixed mindset;
- What limited beliefs are and how they can impact the direction of our lives and our manifestation potential;
- The dangers of excessive stress and why learning to decrease your stress levels is critical when it comes to maintaining work-life harmony;
- The power of a morning routine and 3 strategies that Chris implements in his morning routine that sets up his day;
- 3 powerful techniques you can begin to practice on a daily basis which will begin to reduce your stress levels and improve your work-life harmony;
- Why the amount of money you have in your bank account is directly related to your prosperity consciousness and 1 strategy you can adopt right now which will help change your money mindset; and
- How his workshop will show you how you can begin to merge peace and prosperity together.