Our guest today is different to most guests that we interview on our platform but I guarantee her interview is going to be so worth it. Claudia is a marriage and family therapist, speaker and yoga/meditation guide. Her aim is to facilitate peoples paths towards awakening of inner harmony and conscious being. She classifies herself as a healer of the heart and helps people transcend through periods of pain and challenge to that of love and fulfilment. She is well versed in systemic and strength based psychological theories and so has helped individuals in both clinical and business settings move through the life challenges of growth, including partnerships, career and personal development. She has her own concept called the medicine wheel which is in alignment with our purpose so we are so excited to have her on the show.
In this interview, we discuss:
- The importance of moving outside of your comfort zone;
- Importance of integrating emotions and boundaries within an organisation;
- Powering up and merging all the visions and desires of all employees into the vision of the business;
- Recognising and appreciating all of the talents and skills of each individual employee, independent of hierarchy;
- Using all your senses to figure out what works for the corporation and what works for the individual;
- The importance of emotional intelligence when it comes to the business;
- How to ask for what you want and get yourself out of your comfort zone; and
- So much more...
To learn more about Claudia, be sure to visit her websites at: