In today’s show we meet and talk with David Strickel. David came from a poor, dis-functional family, yet at a young age “invented” (or so he thought) the Law of Attraction. Through a years-long spiritual awakening process, David became the verbal channel for a group of Ascended Master Teachers called The Stream. Now he not only brings their Light & Wisdom to the world via his workshops, podcast, and teachings, he is now the author of the book, “The Stream: Eternal Wisdom for a Better Life”.
In today's episode, we discuss:
- David’s fascinating journey as to how as a teenager from a poor family he manifested everything he could ever desire.
- His experience with a medium that got him started on his spiritual path.
- The importance of contrast when it comes to evolving spiritually.
- How to do the TAYA practice to evolve to the higher dimensions.
- The true meaning of abundance.
- Live discussion with “The Stream” discussing:
- How “The Stream” differs from other channels;
- How we may begin to eliminate fear in the craziness of the world;
- The deep dive into the “New Earth”;
- How contrast is a catalyst to creating solutions;
- The true ego;
- The value of the imperfect journey;
- How to alter your perception of experiences;
- Forgiveness versus Appreciation;
- How to move through traumatic experiences to heal;
- The purpose of the people in your lives; and
Connect with David to learn more...
Podcast: The Stream of David