2021 Superconscious Success Summit : Interview with Ilene Dillon
Ilene has dedicated her life to teaching herself and others the power and importance of human emotions. Operating as a built-in navigation system, emotions are a gift to humans. She discusses the message of 12 emotions and emotional states in her latest book, “Emotions in Motion: Mastering Life’s Built-in Navigation System.”
A clinical psychotherapist and Marriage and Family Counselor for nearly 50 years, Ilene has helped thousands of people with her practical, commonsense and lasting “fixes” for peoples problems and challenges. Professional Speaker, Coach, Mastermind Leader, former long-time Radio Host and Author, Ilene uses multiple approaches to help people move into Mastery over emotions.
Mastery enables people to have emotions, yet not allow them to dictate life and behavior. An original thinker, Ilene has developed proprietary programs in Parenting Consciously, Ending Co-Dependence, Turning Anger into Enthusiasm, and engaging in Fear-Less Living.
Mother of six and grandmother of five, following the death of her husband in 2016, Ilene became a full-time RVer, travelling the US and Canada, writing and working along the way.
She is committed to spreading the word about Emotions, showing people how to Partner with emotions for richer, better, smoother-flowing lives.
- What emotions are;
- Why we have been given them;
- Our participating in a Giant School;
- How emotions pair with our experiences, and why;
- Identifying the message of emotions;
- Simple, effective ways to work with emotions;
- Pairing principle and emotions as a method for connecting with our Superconscious Selves;
- Why Mastery? Some Characteristics of Emotional Masters.