We are so excited to have our guest on the podcast today to discuss a topic that is dear to our heart and that is the topic of raising emotionally intelligent children when it comes to conscious parenting. Lael Stone is a parenting educator and consultant all the way from Melbourne, Australia and is the host of the Aware Parenting Project, as well as a speaker for the resilience project. We were so thrilled to have Lael on to discuss the topic of dealing with our own stuff to foster emotional intelligence in children.
- Lael’s Definition of Conscious Parenting;
- How Conscious Parenting differs from Authoritarian and Permissive Parenting;
- How parents dealing with their generational trauma can help with Conscious Parenting;
- Children living life as an independent soul;
- Importance of kids feeling their feelings and being able to express their emotions;
- How you can help build a strong emotional foundation for your children;
- The importance of instilling love in your child every single day;
- What the Aware Parenting Project and the Connection Program/Reslience Project;
- What the Woodline Primary School is; and
- So much more...
Lael's Website: http://www.laelstone.com.au
Podcast Episode Page: https://www.superconscioussuccess.com/laelstone