2021 Superconscious Success Summit : Interview with Sarah Bailey
Sarah Bailey is a wife and a mother of 4 who lives in Alabama in the United States. She became a certified professional life coach in 2013 through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). She now works with individuals, small business owners, and corporations to define and live purpose.
Sarah created the Purpose Process workshop to help individuals write their own Purpose Statement which includes identifying strengths, gifts, traits, and talents that make you UNIQUE!
On top of this she has created a program called Coaching for Kids to help young people start early to understand gifts, traits, talents so they can live ON PURPOSE. She even has a grant through the Dept of Education working with Underserved schools to increase Social and Emotional Intelligence in Children.
- What purpose is and why it is so important to discover your purpose;
- The concept of Work-Life balance and how maintaining this balance can make us more fulfilled individuals;
- How as a parent you can begin to create this balance;
- How she uses her Coaching for Kids program to teach kids how they can also live their lives on purpose; and
- How you can begin to write your own purpose statement and identify your unique strengths, gifts, traits and talents.