2021 Superconscious Success Summit : Interview with Tanya Otterstein-Liehs
In this video we talk to Tanya Otterstein-Liehs. She is an authoritative expert on Self-Care, a Certified Fitness Coach, was featured on Rogers Tv, on Worldly Podcasts, and quoted in magazines. She’s a Motivational Speaker, Co-Author, host of her own podcast show and has a YouTube channel.
She works with middle-aged women with premenopause across the globe, to support, motivate, and inspire them to become Empowered and include Self-Care into their lifestyle. Teaching women to acknowledge and give themselves permission to achieve their own personal goals without feeling the need to make sacrifices, without letting their fears or excuses stop them and to accept how crucial making vital Life Dependent "ME" time every day is.
Tanya transforms the lives of women by helping them release their self-inner critic to gain self-confidence, self-love, self-worth, to loving their own reflection, revamping their outlook on life, and include time to move their body, develop positive mind-shift and rich self-discovery.She has created a Self-Care Mastermind Program, facilitates support groups for Women, Online Coaching & Training Programs, Online Workshops for businesses and is a keynote presenter.
In her interview we will talk all about self love, especially:
1. What it is and how you can include it in your daily life;
2. The importance of self love;
3. What self care is and how to also include that in your daily life;
4. Releasing your negative mindset through undertaking baby steps;
5. Shifting your mindset to focus on positive things and what you love about yourself;
6. Practice of gratitude; and
7. So much more...