We are so excited to have our incredible guest on the podcast today who is going to talk to us about finding your voice. Renee has cultivated and inspired individuals and teams for over a decade. You immediately feel her energy when she enters a room. After over twenty-five years working in Corporate America, Renee decided it was time to hang up the corporate ladder. She started her professional training and speaking as an instructor at WHW (Women Helping Women), a non-profit organization, where she donated her time helping the unemployed and underemployed find and keep their jobs.
Renee has received numerous awards over the years for bringing her teams to the number one position. Both her years and experience in the corporate world have taught her that in order to move the bar and increase profit, you must first invest in people.
After suffering a devastating illness that took away her voice, then a few years later the loss of her best friend and then father, Renee decided to follow their example to Never Give Up. Now, that legacy is how Renee has chosen to live her life and help others, showing them that just when they feel life is closing in on them, there is always a way out.
Today, Renee is a Four Times #1 Best-Selling Author, Speaker, and a Transformational/Mindset Coach and Creator of the V.O.I.C.E. Blueprint. She works with those suffocating in silence to find their true voice so they can express themselves with confidence and go from surviving to thriving.
In this episode we cover:
- The #1 reason why people are afraid to speak up and use their voice;
- What part codependency had in her life when it came to her losing her voice and being afraid to speak up;
- The impact intuition has on your life when it comes to finding your voice;
- How you may start to find your voice and your inner purpose;
- The dangers of being stuck in your comfort zone and avoiding growth;
- The power of journaling by hand; and
- So much more…