2021 Superconscious Success Summit : Interview with Danielle Pascale
Danielle Pascale wears many hats in this life. Danielle is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Law of Attraction Life Coach with over 20 years of experience. Danielle is a dancer/choreographer turned yogi and is a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher and Certified Yin Yoga Teacher. Danielle spent her childhood through adulthood learning the art of movement through dance. In college she was introduced to yoga and has been studying yoga ever since. When she is not working in one of these ways she’s home hanging with her dog Randi who loves to play and run, training for a race, cooking, or finding an adventure.
Danielle is very passionate about helping others whether it be through coaching, movement, and/or teaching. Her approach is holistic as she believes in focusing on the well-being of the whole person. The mind and body connection is very real but often misunderstood. Danielle has made it her mission to dispel the myths about our body/mind in order to aid her clients and students in overall well-being. Danielle is here to serve women who have fallen into the trap of dependence whether it be with family members, in work, friendships, or intimate relationships or ALL THE ABOVE. The skills she has developed and deepened from both her personal and professional experiences have afforded her a wealth of tools to utilize creatively to help her clients and students create emotional independence and the life they desire.
- What self love is;
- Possible blocks that are stopping us from unconditionally loving ourselves;
- The part that forgiveness plays when it comes to self love;
- How limited beliefs can affect our level of self love;
- How lack of self love can affect the success of your relationships;
- Why self love is incredibly important when it comes to manifesting your greatest desires;
- Some hints that may indicate that you are having a hard time loving yourself;
- The link that the superconscious has with self love and how the ego can sabotage you; and
- 3 ways that you can practice self love on a daily basis.