Interview with Sue Rubin
I am so excited to be bringing an amazing guest to you today to discuss Ernest Holmes “Science of the Mind”. Dr Sue Rubin is a Religious Science Minister and Science of Mind teacher born in New York and raised in Southern California. After looking into the science of the mind I realised that the principles Sue is going to bless us with today are actually principles that I live my life by now. However, the way the science of the mind explains it makes it so much easier to understand.
- What the science of the mind is?
- The part the dark night of the soul has on the ascension process;
- How may we move away from focusing on that which is already manifested to trust that what we desire is manifesting right in front of us.
- The principles of the science of the mind;
- What “treatments” are and how we may integrate our own treatments in order to manifest;
- Why meditation, mindfulness and visualisation are so important for manifestation;
- What visioning and direct revelation is and how we may begin to impress our visions onto the universe;
- The importance and power of self awareness when it comes to manifestation;
- The roles that compassion, gratitude and forgiveness plays when it comes to manifesting our dream life; and
- So much more…
Sue’s Website: http://www.truthtidbits.com